Hoverboy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hoverboy Forums

Discussion of adventures old and new of the 73rd most popular superhero of the 20th Century!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Documentary?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Documentary? Empty Documentary? Thu May 07, 2009 12:51 pm

GilliganFonzarelli

Hey Hover folks,

I was just wondering what's happening with the documentary that was being filmed last August? I was one of the fortunate few in the room during the panel discussion and it was said by Mr. Templeton that the documentary would be finished by next year (that being this coming summer). Just wondering about the status. I look forward to seeing it in all its Hever-tastic glory.

Cheers.

PS - You should have a Hover Boy emoticon there on the right.

2Documentary? Empty Re: Documentary? Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:40 pm

Admin

Admin

Hi Gillian. Thanks for being our first poster! Sorry it took so long to follow up but much has been going on behind the scenes, Hover-wise.

Work on the doc is proceeding, but as with most interesting topics the more you research, the more you find there is you don't know. So the short answer is that we're proceeding apace, but we don't have a solid release date yet. That said, we're hoping to have something substantial to show at FanExpo2010.

Hope you enjoy the ride as we start to bring all sorts of new and great Hoverboy material your way!

https://hoverboy.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum